Food Services


Wiseburn USD Proudly Serves... Healthy Meals

Now serving Weekend Meals!

Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch

Free Grab and Go breakfasts and lunches are available for all students ages 18 and under at R.H. Dana Middle School between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm. Beginning Friday, November 20th, Friday meals will contain 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches.

R.H. Dana Middle School - Map
5504 W. 135th Street
Hawthorne, CA 90250

Breakfast and Lunch Menus

Alternative Household Income Form

We request that all families return this confidential income data collection form in order to assist the school in qualifying for state funding and resources from the California Department of Education.

To fill out the Income Data Collection Form please click the link below: