New Interdistrict Permit
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Wiseburn Unified School District. Wiseburn is a wonderful community for students and their families. Interdistrict permit applications for the 2023-2024 are closed. If you are a non-resident of Wiseburn and would like to apply for an interdistrict permit for the 2024-2025 school year, please refer to the directions below for completing the application process. Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be available on January 29, 2024. Interdistrict permit related inquiries and questions can be directed to email@example.com.
Due to enrollment limitations set by the Lawndale and Hawthorne school districts, Wiseburn is unable to support all enrollment/permit requests from families residing in these areas. We continue to monitor these limits and offer enrollment opportunities as they become available.
Interdistrict Permit Process Guidelines
This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied, converted to PDFs and ready to be uploaded before starting the interdistrict permit application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Interdistrict Permit?
- How and when can I apply for an interdistrict attendance permit?
- When will I be notified if my child's permit was approved?
- Are the siblings of current permit students given preference for enrollment?
- If I am employed within the District's boundaries, is it a guarantee of enrollment?
- Is transportation provided?
- Once approved, is it necessary to reapply each year?
- If my child has been attending a private school, do I still need to get a release permit?
- What if my district of residence will not release me?
- If my child's Wiseburn permit is not approved, can my child return to their resident district even though he/she was issued a release permit?
- If my child does not get selected to attend Wiseburn, can I apply to another school district?
- Do you accept families from all school districts and is there an enrollment cap for my school district?
- If I am interested in the Before/After School Care in Wiseburn, should I wait to register until I know if I have been accepted on permit into Wiseburn?
Interdistrict Permit Application
Applications for the 2024-25 school year will be accepted starting January 29, 2024.
Log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to apply for your child's permit application.