Unlock Your Student's Potential at Wiseburn USD
Wiseburn USD is a wonderful community for students and their families. Our students are engaged, empowered, and elevated through an academic career that recognizes each student as an individual and prepares them for a lifelong love of learning, while also placing them in the heart of a welcoming, safe environment with a strong sense of community.
If you are a resident of Wiseburn, have not previously enrolled your student, and would like to enroll in our schools, please log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ starting on January 8 to begin your enrollment process for the 2024-25 school year. For more details, please refer to the directions below for completing this process. Inquiries and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied, converted to PDFs and ready to be uploaded before starting the application. Please note, that incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be removed after 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My child is already attending a Wiseburn school. Do I need to enroll again?
- What is the difference between Enrollment and Registration?
- If I live in Wiseburn, can I pick what school my child goes to?
- What happens if I moved out of the District? Can my child continue at a Wiseburn school?
- When can I apply for school lunches?
- Can I go to a tour of a school?
- Can I find out about Special Education Services before enrollment?