Welcome To The 2020-2021 Interdistrict Permit Process
The Wiseburn Unified School District will not be able to accommodate additional “permit students” for the 2020-2021 school year.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Wiseburn Unified School District. Wiseburn is a wonderful community for students and their families. If you are a non-resident of Wiseburn and would like to apply for an inter-district permit, please refer to the directions below for completing the application process. Enrollment and permit related inquiries and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to enrollment limitations set by the Lawndale, Lennox and Hawthorne school districts, Wiseburn is unable to support all enrollment/permit requests from families residing in these areas. We continue to monitor these limits and offer enrollment opportunities as they become available.
Prospective Family School Information
Please click on the links below to view presentations about all of our schools:
Juan de Anza Elementary TK-5
Juan Cabrillo Elementary TK-2
138th St. School 3-5
R.H. Dana Middle School 6-8
TEDDE/TK Program and Early Bird/Late Bird Schedule
Elementary After School Programs
Interdistrict Permit Process Guidelines
- Be sure to apply to your home school district for a Interdistrict Transfer Release form
- If you do not have the release ready to upload as part of your application, upon receipt please email the release to email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be removed after 30 days.
- This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied and ready to be uploaded before starting the application.
- Valid California Driver's License or California ID or Consulate ID or Passport (with photo) (required)
- Showing current home address (where you reside), or if an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate identification.
- Child’s Birth Certificate (required)
- Child's Immunization Record (not required)
- Immunization records must be received by the school prior to the student attending, if you have a copy of your student's immunization record, please upload it now. If you do not have a copy and need additional time to follow up with your medical provider, no upload is required at this time. However, a copy must be received before your student attends their first day of school.
- Interdistrict Transfer Release form from your student's resident district if available (not required for initial application).
- If you do not have the Interdistrict Transfer Release form ready to upload as part of your application, upon receipt please email the release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The most recent completed Pre-School or TK semester (or trimester) report card or any currently available data on behavior and academic readiness.
- The most recent completed semester (or trimester) report card evidencing a grade point average of 3.0 and no behavior or attendance issues; and
- The final report card for the prior school year showing the entire year's reporting grades.
- The most recent completed semester (or trimester) report card evidencing a grade point average of 3.0 and no behavior or attendance issues and
- The final report card for the prior school year showing the entire year's reporting grades and
- The most recent standardized test scores, i.e. California Assessment of Student Performance & Progress (CAASPP), Iowa, Stanford, etc.
Applicants who do not meet these requirements will be reviewed if space becomes available.
Interdistrict Permit Application
The link to Interdistrict Permit Application will be available on February 1, 2021.