Welcome to the 2021-2022 New Resident Student Enrollment
Welcome! Wiseburn USD is a wonderful community for students and their families. If you are a resident of Wiseburn and would like to enroll in our schools, please log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your enrollment process. Please refer to the directions below for completing this process. Inquiries and questions can be directed to Enrollment@wiseburn.org.
Enrollment Guidelines – New Students
This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied, converted to PDFs and ready to be uploaded before starting the application. Please note, that incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be removed after 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- My child is already attending Wiseburn school do I need to enroll again?
- What is the difference between Enrollment and Registration?
- If I live in Wiseburn, can I pick what school my child goes to?
- What happens if I moved out of the District? Can my child continue at a Wiseburn school?
- When can I apply for school lunches?
- Can I go to a tour of a school?
- Can I find out about Special Education Services before enrollment?
Enrollment Form - New Students
Log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your child's enrollment process.