Welcome to the 2021-2022 New Resident Student Enrollment

Welcome! Wiseburn USD is a wonderful community for students and their families. If you are a resident of Wiseburn and would like to enroll in our schools, please log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your enrollment process. Please refer to the directions below for completing this process. Inquiries and questions can be directed to Enrollment@wiseburn.org.

Enrollment Guidelines – New Students

This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied, converted to PDFs and ready to be uploaded before starting the application. Please note, that incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be removed after 30 days.

Frequently Asked Questions

Enrollment Form - New Students

Log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your child's enrollment process.