Welcome to the 2020-2021 New Resident Student Enrollment
Welcome! Wiseburn USD is a wonderful community for students and their families. If you are a resident of Wiseburn and would like to enroll in our schools, please log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your enrollment process. Please refer to the directions below for completing this process. Inquiries and questions can be directed to Enrollment@wiseburn.org.
Prospective Family School Information
Please click on the links below to view presentations about all of our schools:
Juan de Anza Elementary TK-5
Juan Cabrillo Elementary TK-2
Burnett Elementary 3-5
R.H. Dana Middle School 6-8
TEDDE/TK Program and Early Bird/Late Bird Schedule
Elementary After School Programs
Enrollment Guidelines – New Students
- Complete the New Student Enrollment Process. Note that you should have all necessary documents photocopied and ready to be uploaded before starting the application.
- This process is easiest if you have all required documents photocopied and ready to be uploaded before starting the application.
- Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be processed and will be removed after 30 days.
- Valid California Driver’s License or California ID or Consulate ID or Passport (with photo) (required)
- Showing current home address (where you reside), or if an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate identification.
- Child’s Birth Certificate (required)
- Child’s Immunization Record (not required)
- Immunization records must be received by the school prior to the student attending, if you have a copy of your student’s immunization record, please upload it now. If you do not have a copy and need additional time to follow up with your medical provider, no upload is required at this time. However, a copy must be received before your student attends their first day of school.
- Residency Document 1 of 2: Upload one of the required documents from the list below:
- For Homeowner - Title of Property, or most recent Property Tax Bill, or a recent monthly Mortgage Statement
- For Rental/Lease - Original rental/lease agreement with signatures of tenant and landlord. Rental/lease agreement must contain the name of the parent(s)/legal guardian(s) and the name of the child(ren) who reside at the property.
- Residency Document 2 of 2: Also provide one additional residency document from the following list:
- Property tax bill or property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt (on official letterhead) issued within the last 45 days
- Utility service contract, statement or payment receipt received or postmarked within the last 45 days
- Pay stub with legal name and current address issued within the last 45 days
- Correspondence from a government agency issued, received, or postmarked within the last 45 days
Enrollment Process - New Students
Log onto https://wiseburn.schoolmint.net/ to begin your child’s enrollment process.