Care Solace offers mental health resources over the summer
As we approach summer, we hope your families are able to take a true break and rest, restore, and safely connect with your loved ones. We want to remind you of the resources available in our community over the summer. We encourage you to save these resources so you can easily reference them should you or a family member need help during the break.
Wiseburn has partnered with Care Solace to support our community’s mental health and substance use needs. If you or a family member could benefit from help with your mental health or substance use, Care Solace can help find community providers matched to your needs regardless of the circumstance.
Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language at no charge to you or your family.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 24/7/365
- Visit caresolace.com/wiseburnusd and either search on your own, OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and contact information (cell phone number)
- Your preferred language
- A good time for Care Solace to contact you